Search SolidSync Trip Tracker in the Play Store.
- Save your GPS location over a period of time (perfect for saving car rides, bicycle or jogging routes).
- Add notes about points of interest to the trip recording.
- Configure the interval between location recording to conserve battery life.
- Run it in the background while you use your phone to listen to music or do other things.
- See your current location information in a simple display.
- View saved trips on an easy to use map.
- Export KML files that can be opened up in Google Maps, Google Earth or Microsoft Virtual Earth.
- Export your GPS location log using SolidSync Network/Bluetooth GPS to other applications that can use GPS NMEA data over Bluetooth or TCP/IP, including applications such as ESRI’s ArcGIS, Wireless InSSIDer, and others.