Search SolidSync GPS in the Play Store.
- Transmit NMEA GPS data over Bluetooth or TCP/IP to supported applications, including applications such as ESRI’s ArcGIS, Wireless InSSIDer, and others.
- Make GPS data available to any other device that can receive GPS data over a Bluetooth serial connection.
- Make the GPS data available to any other device that can receive GPS data over a TCP/IP network connection.
- TCP/IP networking supports tethering and hotspots!
- Manage connected network clients, and conserve battery life by independently configuring Bluetooth or network functionality.
- Configure the interval between GPS data capturing to conserve battery life.
- Run it in the background while you continue to use your phone for other things.
- Supports many mobile and desktop devices and operating systems: has been tested with Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OSX, Linux and Windows Mobile.
- Replay saved trips from SolidSync Trip Tracker: your phone can play back recorded GPS data to any application or device that connects to it.
- Control the replay speed: maintain the timing of the original recording or play it back as fast as possible to save time.